Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter. At 24" wide and 32" high, the ACF48WCSSADA is ideally sized for various institutional settings following ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door, with a curved towel bar handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas. Full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves. Made in the USA, the ACF48WCSSADA offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LWCSSADA all-refrigerator.
- Sized at less than 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in space-challenged institutions
- Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Low maintenance design ensures no frost buildup inside the unit
- Electronic controls located in the exterior kickplate for precise temperature management
- Cabinet and door are wrapped in quality stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
- Curved towel bar style handle offers a solid grip in attractive brushed stainless steel
- Keyed lock for added security, located towards the top of the door to ensure convenient access
- Includes two slide-out shelves made from durable steel
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Pair with the FF7LCSSADA to create a matching set
- Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Design meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.5" (83 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||3.1 cu.ft. (88 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
||125.0 lbs. (57 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||-5 to 10 F/-20 to -12 C
Energy Star Rated:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.