Summit's line of wall cabinets brings added storage space to your kitchen in a convenient easy-to-install design. Sized at 12" wide and 12" deep, the CAB1218TALLWH is perfect for smaller kitchen spaces. Constructed from powder-coated metal, it comes in a white finish with angled blade-style handles in brushed stainless steel for a modern look. The french door design makes it easy to store and remove contents as needed. Inside, two removable shelves allow you to accommodate a variety of sizes. The cabinet ships fully assembled with a mounting bracket and all the equipment needed for proper installation. With its slim-fitting design and durable construction, the CAB1218TALLWH is the perfect addition to any existing kitchen space, and can easily be paired with any Summit all-in-one kitchenette. For this unit in a black finish, see the CAB12TALLBLLK, or visit www.summitappliance.com to explore our entire line of kitchenette wall cabinets.
- Provides added durability for long-lasting use
- Sized at 12" wide and 12" deep for an excellent fit in smaller kitchen spaces
- Ships fully assembled for added user convenience
- Stylish design making storing and removing contents convenient and easy
- All white finish affords an attractive presentation
- Two pull-out shelves provide flexible storage of the interior
- Blade style stainless steel handles are easy to access
- Includes mounting brackets and screws for fast installation on your wall
- Additional sizes and finishes are available. Explore the entire Summit kitchenette wall cabinet line at www.summitappliance.com
|Height of Cabinet
||18.0" (46 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||29.0 lbs. (13 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.